UK CoC Courses: Call 09892725375
Please click on the relevant link below for information on that particular topic:
The following services will be provided to the applicants from our side:
- Helping students apply for Notice of Eligibility (NOE) and / or Letter of Initial Assessment (LIA) to the MCA.
- Assisting students in making the Demand Draft in Pounds if they face any difficulty or are on board the ship.
- Filling Deck / Engine course booking form, sending students documents to college, receiving their admission letters
and posting to them.
- Providing supporting documents from college, MCA, etc. for education loans including loan letters of past students.
- Complete guidance for the visa application process in terms of visa form filling, which documents to attach, how to
show funds in account, etc. Visa assistance for student's spouses if they wish to join the student later on.
- Arranging flight tickets with excess baggage for students for both onward and return journey.
- Introduction with other students going for the same course and ensuring that nobody has to travel alone.
- Giving contact details of landlords, estate agents, past students and Bed & Breakfasts in UK who will be of assistance
in getting accommodation on arrival in the UK.
- Arranging international student debit cards for all students for easy carriage of money to the college.
- Guidance regarding working part-time / full time to students / spouses during their stay in the UK. How and where to
apply for such jobs.
- Any other reasonable assistance as may be required by the students.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SERVICE CHARGE. ALL PAYMENTS ARE MADE BY STUDENTS DIRECTLY
IN THE NAME OF THE COLLEGE ONLY.
merchant navy, marine, maritime, deck & engine CoC courses, deck cadets, marine engineering
Class 4 (Engine) CoC in SriLanka / New Zealand
Engine Ratings (Fitters) & Trainee Marine Engineers who would not be eligible to give their EOOW (earlier class 4 engine)
exams from Warsash Maritime Academy, Southampton, UK may look at New Zealand or Srilanka as a good alternative for
their Class 4 (engine) exams. Also, students may have the option to come to Warsash Maritime Academy, Southampton, UK
for giving their 2nd and Chief Engineer CoC examinations or continue in the same country for their future CoC's. Please
read below for conditions under which a student would not be eligible to give EOOW (earlier called as Class 4) exams in UK
but may have the option of giving their exams in New Zealand or Srilanka and coming back to Warsash Maritime Academy,
Southampton, UK for their future Class II and Class I CoC's.
- Engine Ratings (Fitters / Wipers) who do not have a STCW III/4 Watch Rating Certificate and hence are not able to
give EOOW (class 4) exams in UK.
- BE Mechanical / Marine or GME students who have sailed with an Indian Training Record Book and hence are not
eligible for giving Class 4 (EOOW) exams in UK as the MCA, UK accepts only MNTB TRB and not the TRB of other
- Electrical Officers with a Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering and relevant seaservice experience. ETO's can
give Class 4 exams in UK but they will need to compulsorily do their last sailing as an Junior Engineer with the UK TRB
and not as an ETO.
For MEC3 CoC exams in New Zealand, please visit the links below:
Please give a call at 09892725375 for giving your MEC3 exams in New Zealand.
For Class 4 CoC exam in Sri Lanka, please visit the link below:
The advantage in Sri Lanka is that you can get your Class III CoC within a total expense (tuition fees + food +
accommodation + flight tickets) of 2.0 Lakhs Rs/- only. Course duration is 4 months only and batches start in
January, May and September every year. Also, a Srilankan Class III CoC is accepted towards giving your Class 2
CoC exams in UK subject to the seafarer having completed 18 months of sea service after their Class III CoC
exam from Srilanka. Srilanka is in the WHITE LIST countries and its CoC is widely accepted by many shipping
companies in the world.
- BE Marine and GME students having completed 12 months (not 9 months) sea service with Indian TRB are eligible to
give Class III (equivalent to Class 4 FG from India) exams in Srilanka.
- Engine Ratings (Fitter / Motorman / Wiper / etc.) and Electrical Officers having 60 months of total service in the Engine
Room (out of which 12 months has to be with a Training Record Book) can give Class 4 NCV exams in Srilanka. After
Class 4 NCV from Srilanka, they need to sail for 12 months to give Class III (equivalent to Class 4 FG of India) from
Srilanka. If your pre-sea course is considered equivalent to a pre-sea course of Srilanka, you may be eligible for
giving Class 4 NCV after 36 months only.
- Seafarers holding a Class 4 NCV from India may become eligible to give their Class III from Srilanka (equivalent to
Class 4 FG of India) if the Ministry of Ports, Srilanka accepts a Class 4 NCV from India to be equivalent to a Class 4
NCV from Srilanka. We are expecting a reply form Ministry of Ports, Srilanka by end of April 2013 on this issue.
More information regarding admission, examination system, visas, etc., regarding Srilankan CoC will be updated soon.
Please check back after a few weeks. It is expected that the sea service requirement for TME's as well as Engine Ratings
(Motorman and Fitters) may be reduced soon for giving your Class 4 NCV or Class 3 CoC exams in Srilanka.
Reliance World SIM Card for Seafarers
Visit www.relianceworldsim.info or call: 08879280968
- Single SIM for 160+ countries
- Free incoming calls in 36+ countries
- Available in Pre-Paid option with lifetime validity for 499 Rs/- only
- Online recharge with debit card and credit card
- Simple documentation and home delivery in 48 hours by Blue Dart courier
Please fill up the Enquiry Form given below and we shall revert back to you at the earliest.